Note: New Location!!!
All regular monthly programs begin at 7 pm and are held at the GRPD Metro Lodge 97 located at 1753 Alpine Ave NW, Grand Rapids, MI unless otherwise announced or arranged. Guests are welcome to attend all regular meetings and may attend two meetings before joining. If you are interested in a workshop or retreat, please check the newsletters for sign-up sheets and prices.
- Tuesday, September 5: Welcome Back and Summer Show and Tell
- Monday, October 2: Avril Freeman-The Golden Fleece of the Arctic: Exploring Qiviut Fiber
- Monday, November 6: Rita Petteys-Different Dyes on Different Fibers
- Monday, December 4: Holiday Potluck
- Tuesday, January 2: Suzanne Higgs-Nuno Felting for Winter
- Monday, February 5: ChiChi VanDyke and Jeanne Hoin-Textiles in Peru
- Monday, March 5: Amy Tyler-Diversity of Wool
- Monday, April 2: Bonnie Kay You Can Take the Weaver out of Africa but You Cannot Take Africa out of the Weaver: My Journey with Kente Cloth and West African Textiles
- Monday, May 5: Betty Kirk-Kumi Himo
- Monday, June 4th: End of the Year Potluck
Unless otherwise noted, all meetings are held at:
GRPD Metro Lodge 97
1753 Alpine Ave NW
Grand Rapids MI